Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Select Few..

During my high school years I started to accept that I wasnt the most friendliest, outgoing, group of friends type of girl. I chose only a handful (it that!) to really hang out with & stick around. I get along much more with guys then girls.

When I began dating Derek I said uh oh... no sisters... but I have no sisters....

Here I am with one year away from my wedding & I need to choose 4 ladies to take part of the biggest day of my life. This will be the most memorable & I am not the one to choose lightly. I have a very demanding job & did not get the whole college roomate experience. Although I love my friends I was unable to give them all the attention that they deserve. I can honestly say the most stressful part of the 5 months I have been engaged is tightening up who will be the 4!

Derek has chosen his 4 & he luckily has his brother & mine.... oooo im jealous!

Of course there are the obvious girls in my life that have stuck with me & know exactly who I am. I love them for this & regardless if I see them everyday, week, month, or even year I know 100% they are there no matter what.

Just to give you a head start I have already chose my MAID OF HONOR.. we met December 2006! Cant wait!

No comments: