Sunday, September 19, 2010

New News

So here I am on September 19, 2010 already! I know I havent blogged in a little less than a year but boy has a lot happened.
I got married! April 10, 2010 was incredible & now that I am in my 5th month of marriage I know I married my best friend that day. Life has been an adjustment but wayyy easier than anybody would believe. Well... except for our horribly uncomfortable brand new bed we have. One day Ill figure out how to sleep on that thing! Derek has been very loving, supportive, funny, and adorable. If I can get him to do more chores throughout the weeks life would be easier but I just love him immesly that even though it ticks me off I somehow get over it.
Ive been working like a mad man. I cannot sleep, eat, or function properly. Work has increased (yes, at GCC still) and it is kicking my butt! I am not only a wedding & event planner, but i'm now a web master, facebook master, floor supervisor, babysitter, and everyones personal biatch. The last two days I have spent a total of 30 hours. Im exhausted and cant even think clearly. My work is my passion but when people take advantage of you that is when I draw the line. I recently asked if they can bring in a new manager so some weight will be lifted and they said.. YES! So im hoping this will be sooner than later.
On the school front.. I am on to my 7th class at University of Phoenix. Im stoked to say I passed both of my stats classes & now into Finance. I have 10 classes left & hopeful I will achieve my Bachelors Degree by next August :)
Here are a few wedding pics I just have on hand..





No comments: