Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Marraige & what I'm most looking forward to!

I know it has been a long time since I have wrote a blog but I have A LOT going on!!! Wedding plans are coming right along & mainly getting through a bust few months of work & finals at school is my priority.

Derek officially graduates on Saturday & moves back home! Thank God!!!!! I miss him!

Anyways..

#1. I am most looking forward to getting a dog.
Derek & I LOVE our dogs at home & we go back & forth daily on what type we want to get right when we get married. Derek loves small dogs so im guessing it will be no larger than a 7 pounder! Cute :)

#2. Sending out Christmas Cards.
You all have to admit getting a Christmas card with a photo of friends, family members, or little ones brings a little flutter of joy once opened. I hope to bring the flutter after we are married & little ones (wayyyyyy down the road!)

#3. Making traditions.
As I mentioned in a FB posting. I want to begin a tradition during the holidays that my late grandma started. Making Tamales.. YUM! Yes my hispanic side shows once in a while. Also, some yummy dessert creations since dessert is my favorite meal course!

No comments: