Monday, July 6, 2009

I've Made Progress..

Ok so these last few months I have changed my mind about a million times when it comes to my wedding. Ive gone from vintage to timeless to classic & have MADE up my mind!

The inspiration will be:
CHIC [sheek] - attractive and fashionable; stylish

with a hint of:
Nautical Flare

Today was the first day I found a dress I loved (but didnt buy.. although inspired) had an incredible experience choosing a color palette of linens & napkins. I also am working of some really fun stylish table centerpieces.

You'll find im working with a lot of Navy, white, & surprise pops of complimenting colors. It'll incorporate straight lines & natural wood feel.

Ok sneek peak of our meeting with Elegant Designs Specialty Linens today!
Although very pre-mature!
Give me your thoughts or ideas!!! Im also totally stoked for the save-the-date cards that we will be working on in August. Mailing for the save-the-dates will be mid September. I will definetly keep up on the design work going into these cards!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Beautiful Taryn!!